!!! BRAND NEW !!!
PERFECT FOR FIELD, STUDIO, EDUCATIONAL OR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
FOR VIDEO CAMERAS AND MINI-DV'S WEIGHING UP TO 10 LBS
used for both still and motion photography to prevent camera movement. They are
necessary when slow-speed exposures are being made, or when zoom lenses are
used. Any camera movement while the shutter is open will produce a blurred
image. A tripod is also helpful in achieving precise framing of the image, or
when more than one image is being made of the same scene, for example when
bracketing the exposure. Use of a tripod may also allow for a more thoughtful
approach to photography. For all of these reasons a tripod of some sort is often
necessary for professional photography as well as certain video uses. Tripods
are also used to support small to medium-sized telescopes, large firearms,
handheld optics (like binoculars), spotting scopes, and similar applications.
|Head Type:||3 Way Panhead 360° Swivel Fluid Head|
|Leg Lock Type:||Self-aligning metal quick-flip leg locks|
|Leg Sections:||Pro Quality Black Finish Aluminum 3 Section Leg|
- Perfect for field, studio, educational or industrial applications
- Handles mini-DVs and all video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs
- 3 leg section for extra stability
- Self-locking gear mechanism provides precise, silky smooth, "No-Drift" elevation adjustment
- Center pole hook adds more stability
- Two bubble level indicator
- Self-aligning metal quick-flip leg locks offer fast set up
- Non-skid rubber feet grab any surface
- Maximum Height: 75"
- Minimum Height: 26"
- Folded Length: 26"
- Maximum Tripod Load: 10 lbs.
- Weight: 3.93 lbs
- Quick Lever lock
- Pro Non-Slip Foam
- Professional Geared Elevator
- Bonus: High-quality, soft water resistant carrying bag included
- (1) Xit Elite Series 75" Tripod
- (1) Water-Resistant Carrying Case