!!! BRAND NEW !!!
PROFESSIONAL TRIPOD 80"
PERFECT FOR FIELD, STUDIO, EDUCATIONAL OR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
VIDEO CAMERAS AND PRO CAMERAS
WEIGHING UP TO 10 LBS
3 Way Panhead 360° Swivel Fluid Head And Bubble Level
INSURES 360º SMOOTH ROTATION
WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE OR GRINDING FOR A SMOOTH 360º ROTATION
SMOOTH ROTATION WILL GIVE YOU VIDEO QUALITY JUST LIKE THE PRO'S
Tripods are used
for both still and motion photography to prevent camera movement. They are
necessary when slow-speed exposures are being made, or when zoom lenses are
used. Any camera movement while the shutter is open will produce a blurred
image. A tripod is also helpful in achieving precise framing of the image, or
when more than one image is being made of the same scene, for example when
bracketing the exposure. Use of a tripod may also allow for a more thoughtful
approach to photography. For all of these reasons a tripod of some sort is often
necessary for professional photography as well as certain video uses.
|Head Type:||3 Way Panhead 360° Swivel Fluid Head|
|Leg Lock Type:||Low angle adjustable legs|
|Leg Sections:||Pro Quality Black Finish Aluminum 3 Section Leg|
- Perfect for field, studio, educational or industrial applications
- Handles mini-DVs and all video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs
- 3 leg section for extra stability
- Self-locking gear mechanism provides precise, silky smooth, "No-Drift" elevation adjustment
- Center brace with lock adds more stability
- Self-aligning metal quick-flip leg locks offer fast set up
- Non-skid rubber feet grab any surface
- Maximum Height: 80"
- Minimum Height: 28"
- Folded Length: 26"
- Maximum Tripod Load: 10 lbs.
- Quick Lever lock
- Pro Non-Slip Foam
- Professional Geared Elevator
- Bonus: High-quality, soft water-resistant carrying bag included