!!! BRAND NEW !!!
P 152 Neutral Density Grey ND2X
Cokin P System Filter
85 x 85mm
Cokin P152 P 152 Neutral Density Grey
ND2X Cokin P System Filter :
Cokin P152 Cokin P 152 Neutral Density Grey ND2X Cokin P System Filter. Without altering colors, Cokin neutral density filters will allow you to gain the 1, 2 or 3 apertures you need to vary the background, distance and depth of field. Neutral density filters allow you to use the low speeds needed to give an impression of speed. Cokin's Neutral density filters are available in three grades and can be use in combination with almost and other type of filter. Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed.
Note! This filter measures 85mm wide and fits the Cokin P series holder
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
- Cokin P152 P 152 Neutral Density Grey ND2X Cokin P System Filter
1 YEAR WARRANTY