|Ballhead Mount (with 1/4" Thread and Bubble Level)||Flexible Joints|
The perfect companion for your compact system camera, GorillaPod Hybrid is the most versatile, portable tripod for the demanding, active photographer. Its rock-solid stabilization and precise ball head-enabled positioning allow you to capture professional-quality images without the size and weight of a traditional full-size tripod system. Whether you're staging a last-second street portrait, shooting time-lapse photos with the need for precise composition control, or recording stable, shake-free video, GorillaPod Hybrid lets you unleash the power of your compact system camera.
- Flexible, wrappable legs with rubberized ring and foot grips- stabilize hybrid cameras weighing up to 2.2lbs (1kg) on virtually any surface, to capture memories that would have been previously unthinkable.
- Integrated aluminum ball head with ±90° tilt and 360° pan - quickly and precisely orient your camera and nail beautiful compositions with strict control over portrait and landscape setups.
- Dual action adjustment knob - easily locks the ball head in place, securing it tightly. Separate locking mechanisms for horizontal and vertical movement enable smooth panning without tilt.
- Slim-line quick-release clip with bubble level - stays connected to your camera and snaps into the ball head for instant setup and perfectly level images every time.
- Durable design crafted with best-in-class materials - the only tripod in its class to use Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic and German TPE for secure joints that stay firm and grippy after years of shooting.
Designed for: Compact and
Mirco 4/3 cameras. Size: 5.9 X 1.2 X
1.2 inches. Connection: Removable bubble-level clip with universal 1/4" tripod screw.
Holds: UP TO 1Kg. (2.2 lbs).
Weight: 1.6 (oz)
Shipping Weight: 0.69 lbs
Designed for: Compact and Mirco 4/3 cameras.
Size: 5.9 X 1.2 X 1.2 inches.
Connection: Removable bubble-level clip with universal 1/4" tripod screw.