168X / 525X REFRACTOR TELESCOPE
MULTIPLE MAGNIFICATION 56X 168X 175X AND 525X
GREAT FOR STAR TRACKING OR VIEWING WILDLIFE, CITYSCAPES, SPORTING EVENTS AND MORE
IN ORIGINAL BOX
FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
What is a refracting telescope? A refracting telescope has three general parts (which means, no matter how modern a refracting telescope is, it would still have these main parts as foundation for other parts): the telescope tube, the objective lens and the eye piece lens. The simplest explanation for a refracting telescope would be this: a refracting telescope is composed of two lenses that are convex, which are generally more thick in the very center than at the edges. This design allows colors and light to be focused more clearly and transmitted more efficiently to the eye piece lens.
- Multiple Magnification 56x 168x 175x and 525x
- Slow Motion Control for Precise Adjustments
- Lightweight Durable Construcion
- Full-sized Adjustable Tripod
- Includes Eyepieces 4 and 12.5
- Quick Screw-Type Assembly
- Great for Star Tracking or Viewing Wildlife, Cityscapes, Sporting events and more...